With a salad as a meal or as a starter, this is a tasty concoction. Simply melt a couple tablespoons of butter in a pan with 4 cloves of garlic. Don’t over cook the garlic or it will take away from that nice garlicky flavour. Add 1/2 C of white wine and simmer for a few minutes to reduce. You also have the option to add a bit of heat with some spicy pepper paste of your choice. Voila! Your sauce is ready.
20 prawns are added to the sauce for a few more minutes until they change to a pnk colour. Season with some salt.
Top with a bit of fresh parsley and serve with some nice crusty bread for the sauce and lemon for a bit of acidity.
2o prawns (pelled and deveined)
4 cloves garlic (minced)
2 Tbsps butter
1/2 C white wine
1. Lightly sauté the garlic in the butter.
2. Add white wine and reduce for several minute on a simmer until alcohol has burned off.
3. Add salt and hot pepper paste to taste.
4. Toss in prawns until they turn pink and firm.
5. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Protein 12.2 g